Photo: Life&Style Mag.
One of the funniest, hilarious, humble and beloved woman of the show business passed this week leaving thousands of sad hearts in the industry, specially her daughter Mellisa Rivers and grandson Cooper.
You will be missed Joan, Fashion Police won’t be the same without your spirit.
The joan rangers honored the comedienne on the social media, sending love to her family.
- People of the Amazon to Meet at Stanford in a Plea to Save It May 9, 2017
- The State of Latino Entrepreneurship April 24, 2017
- Bringing The Love of STEM to All Girls January 10, 2017
- Vino with Amigos Binds us Together Through Wine Culture November 14, 2016
- Rosie the Closer and Her “Latina Success Network” October 24, 2016
- Kiwa Summit, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Ecuador October 24, 2016