Today we are talking with Rosalinda Zepeda, A.K.A. “Rosy The Closer”, a Mexican American that excels in the field of negotiations.
Since an early age, Zepeda has been able to master the art of closing deals. She has also developed different workshops to help professionals to be more successful in their negotiations thru her company “The Latina Success Network“. LSN helps small business owners to grow their companies but also helps new professionals to enter the workforce with a leverage towards leadership.
All LSN workshops are focused on helping young latinos and minority to expand their opportunities. Some of LSN of the workshops offered are “The LSN Start-Up Academy” and the “LSN Communication Academy”. Both designed with the same mission of creating a premier community for business, professional and self-development for Latina professionals, entrepreneurs and those in between.
Listen to our show to learn more about their plans, their programs, their achievements and their history. Remember to leave a comment and to follow us on social media.
As usual, I want to thank you for listening to our show “Atenea Americana”, as part of my effort Stanford Hispanic Broadcasting. You can help making programs like this possible by leaving your comments, contributing with your ideas or materials, but also helping us raise funds. Remember to check our “Contribute” page to learn more.
You can also download this show on your mobile device by going to our site in ITUNES or in PodOmatic or any other of the online platforms showed at the bottom. Remember that we thrive on your comments and your participation.
Other online Platforms for our show:
- Chatting about the “Latino Community Foundation” with CEO Jaqueline Martinez Garcel January 18, 2022
- Cuicacali, Academy of Folkloric Dance and Music at SF Mision January 16, 2022
- New Roots Theater Festival in San Francisco October 14, 2021
- The Poetry of “Fly Word” July 25, 2021
- Mi Camino, Bilingual Animated Opera from Times of Pandemic June 16, 2021
- Navigating Grief and Loss in the World of Social Media December 14, 2020