Today our show is Called “Save our Library!”, and it is a conversation with Sofia Colon, native of Stockton, California and library activist.
We hope you enjoyed our show. Remember to leave a comment and to follow us on social media.
As usual, I want to thank you for listening to our show “Atenea Americana”, as part of my effort Stanford Hispanic Broadcasting. You can help making programs like this possible by leaving your comments, contributing with your ideas or materials, but also helping us raise funds. Remember to check our “Contribute” page to learn more.
You can also download this show on your mobile device by going to our site in ITUNES or in PodOmatic or any other of the online platforms showed at the bottom. Remember that we thrive on your comments and your participation.
Other online Platforms for our show:
- Wine is a Family Business July 3, 2018
- People of the Amazon to Meet at Stanford in a Plea to Save It May 9, 2017
- The State of Latino Entrepreneurship April 24, 2017
- Bringing The Love of STEM to All Girls January 10, 2017
- Vino with Amigos Binds us Together Through Wine Culture November 14, 2016
- Rosie the Closer and Her “Latina Success Network” October 24, 2016