Today our show is Called “Save our Library!”, and it is a conversation with Sofia Colon, native of Stockton, California and library activist.
We hope you enjoyed our show. Remember to leave a comment and to follow us on social media.
As usual, I want to thank you for listening to our show “Atenea Americana”, as part of my effort Stanford Hispanic Broadcasting. You can help making programs like this possible by leaving your comments, contributing with your ideas or materials, but also helping us raise funds. Remember to check our “Contribute” page to learn more.
You can also download this show on your mobile device by going to our site in ITUNES or in PodOmatic or any other of the online platforms showed at the bottom. Remember that we thrive on your comments and your participation.
Other online Platforms for our show:
- Chatting about the “Latino Community Foundation” with CEO Jaqueline Martinez Garcel January 18, 2022
- Cuicacali, Academy of Folkloric Dance and Music at SF Mision January 16, 2022
- New Roots Theater Festival in San Francisco October 14, 2021
- The Poetry of “Fly Word” July 25, 2021
- Mi Camino, Bilingual Animated Opera from Times of Pandemic June 16, 2021
- Navigating Grief and Loss in the World of Social Media December 14, 2020