Today we will have another show about science and space exploration. This is the second part of our conversation with Dr. Pascal Lee, co-founder and chairman of the Mars institute, principal investigator of the Haughton-Mars Project at NASA Ames Research Center and Lead Planetary Scientist at the SETI institute. The first part to be found here: Space the Final Frontier – part I.
As usual, I want to thank you for listening to our show “Atenea Americana”, as part of my effort Stanford Hispanic Broadcasting. You can help making programs like this possible by leaving your comments, contributing with your ideas or materials, but also helping us raise funds. Remember to check our “Contribute” page to learn more.
You can also download this show on your mobile device by going to our site in ITUNES or in PodOmatic or any other of the online platforms showed at the bottom. Remember that we thrive on your comments and your participation.
Other online Platforms for our show:
- Mi Camino, Bilingual Animated Opera from Times of Pandemic June 16, 2021
- Navigating Grief and Loss in the World of Social Media December 14, 2020
- Bias on Artificial Intelligence July 28, 2020
- Mental Health During a Global Health Crisis July 15, 2020
- Talking About Global Health During Pandemic July 15, 2020
- Blood Gold, and Illegal Mining Activity on The Amazon March 16, 2020