Space is the final frontier, and Mars is the next barrier to break in the way to cross it.
Today we will be talking with Dr. Pascal Lee about the possibilities of breaking one of the next barrier we humans have so far, which is traveling to another planet. He has dedicated his life to the study and research of planet mars, also to the possibilities that it offers us, its mysteries and the known data.
If you enjoy listening about science and about space exploration, with this show you will have a blast. Also, if you are just curious about the possibilities of space, you will also enjoy all the information-packed-show we have for you today and also in the second part of the Mars special, next week.
As usual, I want to thank you for listening to our show “Atenea Americana”, as part of my effort Stanford Hispanic Broadcasting. You can help making programs like this possible by leaving your comments, contributing with your ideas or materials, but also helping us raise funds. Remember to check our “Contribute” page to learn more.
You can also download this show on your mobile device by going to our site in ITUNES or in PodOmatic or any other of the online platforms showed at the bottom. Remember that we thrive on your comments and your participation.
Other online Platforms for our show:
- People of the Amazon to Meet at Stanford in a Plea to Save It May 9, 2017
- The State of Latino Entrepreneurship April 24, 2017
- Bringing The Love of STEM to All Girls January 10, 2017
- Vino with Amigos Binds us Together Through Wine Culture November 14, 2016
- Rosie the Closer and Her “Latina Success Network” October 24, 2016
- Kiwa Summit, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Ecuador October 24, 2016