Photo: Life&Style Mag.
One of the funniest, hilarious, humble and beloved woman of the show business passed this week leaving thousands of sad hearts in the industry, specially her daughter Mellisa Rivers and grandson Cooper.
You will be missed Joan, Fashion Police won’t be the same without your spirit.
The joan rangers honored the comedienne on the social media, sending love to her family.
- Chatting about the “Latino Community Foundation” with CEO Jaqueline Martinez Garcel January 18, 2022
- Cuicacali, Academy of Folkloric Dance and Music at SF Mision January 16, 2022
- New Roots Theater Festival in San Francisco October 14, 2021
- The Poetry of “Fly Word” July 25, 2021
- Mi Camino, Bilingual Animated Opera from Times of Pandemic June 16, 2021
- Navigating Grief and Loss in the World of Social Media December 14, 2020